Barbara Stackhouse RDH, M.Ed.
Drew Hinchrichs CPA
Authors: Profit First for Dentists
Profit First For Dentists 'LIVE'
Here’s What You’ll Learn…
The Simple Money Management System for Peace of Mind!
- Know where your money goes & for what purpose
- Determine Your Exact Allocation Percentages for Profit First
- Complete a Business Assessment
- Determine Your Unique Roll Out Plan
- Bypass the pitfalls to Implementing Profit First
- Discover the Keys to Positive Money Mindset
- Know the latest strategies to reduce taxes
January 14, 2022; 7:30 AM to 5 PM
Classroom at Thistle Farms; Nashville, TN
Breakfast & Lunch included
Profit First for Dentists ‘Live’ Event
Available Start Date: Thursday, January 13, 2022
Available End Date: Monday, January 17, 2022
Last Day to Book: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- TownePlace Suites Nashville-Midtown for $189 USD per night
- 1500 Charlotte Ave @ 15th Ave North
Plan to Rent a car for transportation in the city
Steps to Success:
- Learn the Core Principles of Profit First
- Complete a Profit First Business Assessment
- Walk away with a Blueprint for Your Roll Out Plan
- Know your allocations percentages and make your transfers with confidence.
- Have all of your questions answered.
Tools Included with the workshop:
- Mindset Worksheet
- Core Principles & Profit First Cheat Sheet
- Assessment Worksheet
- Roll Out Plan Worksheet
Presenter: Barb Stackhouse RDH, M.Ed.; Author of Profit First for Dentists
Guest Presenter: Drew Hinrichs CPA & co-author of Profit First for Dentists. Drew will share upcoming tax law changes and strategies you can take advantage of now.
Fee: $2,500 (Spouse or significant other may attend at no additional fee)
SPECIAL PRICE: 2 doctors signing up together each get a $500 discount. Email Barb for this offer: [email protected]
Live class: Upcoming date is: January 14, 2022 in Nashville, TN